We are very grateful for your obedience to God by supporting this ministry. God will reward your faithfulness!
Philippians 4:14-19 AMP
(14) But it was right and commendable and noble of you to contribute for my needs and to share my difficulties with me.
(15) And you Philippians yourselves well know that in the early days of the Gospel ministry, when I left Macedonia, no church (assembly) entered into partnership with me and opened up [a debit and credit] account in giving and receiving except you only.
(16) For even in Thessalonica you sent [me contributions] for my needs, not only once but a second time.
(17) Not that I seek or am eager for [your] gift, but I do seek and am eager for the fruit which increases to your credit [the harvest of blessing that is accumulating to your account].
(18) But I have [your full payment] and more; I have everything I need and am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent me. [They are the] fragrant odor of an offering and sacrifice which God welcomes and in which He delights.
(19) And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.