THE WILL OF GOD IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING AT STAKE IN OUR NATION
2 Chronicles 7:14. If my people who are called by my name PRAY Isaiah 9:2-7. (Genesis 1:1-3; John 1:1-5, 9) People in darkness seen a great light. The people will see God’s Light when we PRAY
(Take at least 15 minutes to PRAY between 8 & 9 pm every Wednesday for our nation)
I Timothy 2:1-6.
- PEACE in the nation so gospel of Jesus Christ can be PREACHED & Witnessed.
- Pray against VIOLENCE.
- COMMIT this nation & the elections to God.
Proverbs 16:3, 33
- Pray for God’s CHOSEN among the candidates.
I Peter 5:7, Philippians 4:6
- CAST every CARE concerning the election process & event on the Lord.
- Righteousness exalts nation sin is a reproach.
- Pray for Restoration of Righteousness, Godliness, Morality & Integrity.
Proverbs 6:16-19. These 6 things the Lord hates. 7 are an abomination…
- Pray that Grace will abound & diminish the power of every form of sin & unrighteousness in our land.
Psalms 133:1-3, Mark 12:28-34
- Pray for Healing, Reconciliation & Unity.
- Pray for genuine love & true kindness among our people & among the different races.
Matthew 5:13-16, Philippians 2:9-11, John 17:14-23
- Pray that the Church & believers in this nation will be Light & Salt. Pray that we will be part of the solution & not part of the problem.
- Pray that our words & actions will bring GLORY & not disrepute / dishonor to God.
- Pray that the Body of Christ will esteem the Gospel & the preaching of it over politics & everything else. That the Name of Jesus & His Word will be upon our lips always.
Matthew 6:9-15. …The Lord’s Prayer
- The WILL of God is what we enforce.
- Demand the DOMINION of Christ’s rule & the AUTHORITY of His Word.
- Prayer for Doors of Utterance for the Gospel of Jesus Christ & His ministers
- Establish God’s plan for the nation.
- Take your stand against Satan & the forces of darkness.
2 Corinthians 10:3-6
- Cast down ungodly Imaginations.
- Rebuke the spirit of Strife & Division. Root out the strongholds of deceptive & lying spirits.
I Kings 22: 17-28
- Execute judgement against humanistic & self exalting spirits in high place